Hotel Transaction Almanac
STR has joined forces with Hotel Brokers International (HBI) to create the Hotel Transaction Almanac, a comprehensive report covering transactions within the U.S. hotel industry. The 2018 Hotel Transaction Almanac contains U.S. hotel transaction data for the year 2017.
The included insights are highly valuable for investors, developers, owners, appraisers, consultants, and anyone with a vested interest in the industry.
- An overview of historical trends in deal volume, pricing, cap rates and interest rates
- Discussions on major deals and the most active markets for hotel acquisitions
- Aggregated breakdowns by region, property class, chain scale and location type
- Capitalization rate analyses for full-service hotels, limited-service hotels and by property class
- Transaction activity by type of buyer, including a discussion of REIT acquisition activity
- Valuation parameters, including price per key, room revenue multiplier, additional capital invested and cap rate
- A list of non-confidential asset trades, including individual property sales and portfolio transactions
- Annual report
Once you have completed your purchase, this report will be emailed to you within one business day.
We Also Recommend:
A comprehensive set of annual and custom reports based on revenue and expense data from over 5,200 U.S. hotel operating statements.
The U.S. Hotel Forecast Review combines all forecasts for the U.S., Chain Scales, and Top 25 Markets into one easy-to-use report.