Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Sri Lanka attacks put dent in tourism comeback
- Will a weak Q1 derail full-year hotel growth projections?
- US gas prices climbing upward
- Accor names CEO for North and Central America
- Slight rate increase pushes up March hotel revenues
U.S. hotel occupancy was flat at 68.4% in March, and a 0.6% ADR increase to $132.66 drove RevPAR up 0.6% to $90.78.