Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Las Vegas culinary union reaches agreements with three hotels
- MGM Resorts sues shooting victims to avoid liability claims
- New investors pursue hotel opportunities in the UK
- Anti-tourist protesters target hotels in Majorca
- Chinese guests cancel thousands of hotel bookings in Phuket
Hotel investment in the United Kingdom appears to have turned a corner and surpassed the opportunities in mainland Europe, with new investors stepping in to replace private equity.