Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Blackstone to sell all remaining Hilton shares
- Hotel social experts look to inspire, share guest photos
- Trinity Merger Corp. closes $345m IPO
- Big Island volcano spews ash but shouldn’t harm people
- A look at strange items stolen from hotels
Social media experts at hotel companies said user-generated content is the wave of the future, which is why they’re creating and influencing Instagrammable moments and asking for permission to use photos taken by guests for marketing purposes.