Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- How owners, brands view rising costs, economic outlook
- Stocks expected to open lower
- Caribbean hotel industry set to have better 2019
- Detroit awaits a large-scale hotel
- Daytona hotels see less weekday bookings for Bike Week
During the opening general session of the Hunter Hotel Conference, executives from hotel ownership and brand companies discussed the innovation needed to overcome margin erosion, when they think the cycle might end and the state of Airbnb.