Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Atlanta hotel prices skyrocket for Super Bowl
- Hotel dishwasher wins $21m in lawsuit over working Sundays
- Rising costs challenge future California development
- US might lift Chinese tariffs to incentivize trade deal
- Satellite imagery shows North Korea on track to open beach resort
While the big hotel brands aren’t expected to sink more money into stock buybacks in 2019 compared to 2018, market conditions could decide if hotel real estate investment trusts are spending on assets or stock.