Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- LaSalle board still supporting Blackstone transaction
- Hawaii hotels have yet to feel direct volcanic impact
- Global stocks, oil dip as US-China trade dispute escalates
- Tourism boom expected in Sweden
- Columbus needs more rooms to keep sports tournaments
While the volcanic fissures caused by Kilauea have been erupting for a little over a month, it remains unclear how much of an impact they’re having on hotel performance on the Hawaiian Islands.