Global Hotel Study
2016 in Review
STR has undertaken its first ever global year-end review of the hotel industry. The report includes regional overviews, ranking which markets had the strongest and weakest performances in 2016, and also includes analysis on how supply growth is impacting performance. Our expert team has selected three key markets for each region to keep an eye on, with insights from our latest forecasts.
These insights should be highly valuable for investors, developers, operators and anyone with a vested interest in the industry. Regional Reports are also available.
- North America - New York, San Francisco, Austin
- Central/South America - Rio, Bogota, Buenos Aires
- Europe - London, Paris, Dusseldorf
- Middle East/Africa - Dubai, Cairo, Cape Town
- Asia Pacific - Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney
Deep-dive analyses on the 3 key markets in each region to keep an eye on
Day of week analysis
Currency exchange impact analysis
Supply and demand analysis
Performance by class analysis
Over 60 graphs
Purchase the full global report and save on the cost of a region
- Full global report: $1,000
- Per region: $250
Once you have purchased, the Global Hotel Study will be delivered via email within one business day.