Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
Shared-economy platforms like Airbnb have leveraged the use of big data to understand what its customers want. And if the hotel industry wants to keep up, brands and owners might need to readdress their business models.
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- EU visitors to UK might be able to travel visa-free
- Fed unsure of timing of the next rate increase
- Hoteliers on hiring millennials in analytical roles
- US, Canada weekly performance results from STR
- Houston hotel hires formerly homeless people