Benchmark your hotel's F&B operations against your chosen competitive set with KPIs related to Catering & Banquets, F&B Venues and In-Room Dining.
The Events Database is a compiled listing of major U.S. events and hotel performance data for 2016. Updated annually, this dataset includes detailed information on events over a two-year period with a minimum estimated attendance of 10,000 or more.
Latest NewsPowered by Hotel News Now
From the desks of the Hotel News Now editorial staff:
- Jurys Inn portfolio acquired in £800-million deal
- Wynn looks to expand in Vegas with $336-million land grab
- Experts say hotel revenue managers not paid enough
- Fed raises interest rates, projects three hikes for 2018
- US, Canada hotel performance for week of 9 December
Based on new research on revenue manager compensation at different levels, experts believe the discipline is underpaid in the hotel industry.